Saturday 11 October 2014

Electric Blue



Hello,

Something about this vibrant red hair makes me dare to try wild new colours for my apparel. Today I decided to change it up and wore this JEN NOIR bird cage veil (available here) under a fedora hat. It’s really fun to find new ways to style/wear the veil, I hope to gradually update you all on my discoveries. Also, to add to the fun edgy look I achieved the ombre lips using Mac’s Ruby Woo lipstick with the Nightmoth lip liner. Thank you for passing by, have a fabulous week ahead!

| Coat – Zara [similar] | Dress – ASOS [here] | Heels – ASOS [here] |
| Hat – H&M [here] | Sunglasses - Super |Veil – JEN NOIR [here] |

Love & Peace

Jen Noir




7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous dress! Really great hat and outfit :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh gorgeous dress. I love the hair so much xx

    http://styledbyverona.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Jenny baby lol so pretty
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool heels girl!

    www.ashleejanelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this look from the colors to the fit. Absolutely stunning! http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is my fav colour :D
    you look awsome




    tales-of-a-fashion-sketchbook.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments are truly appreciated =) x