Sunday 26 October 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN NOIR!!!




Hello,

It brings great joy to my heart to announce that JEN NOIR is officially one year old! Upon reflection, I remember desperately seeking a platform to share my sense of style as well as document and showcase my passion for fashion design. After a persistent rate of nagging from my dear sister Maxine, I decided to follow her advice to take the bold step and start this blog! This has been the best decision I have ever made, JEN NOIR has become my passion, drive and goal.  Although we are still at the preliminary stage of this brand, a lot has been learned along the way. I would personally like to thank every single person that has ever graced the Blog, Instagram, online store or Twitter account with their presence. This is just the beginning of something beautiful!

In honour of this occasion, we are celebrating the 10 most popular blog posts.


Love & Peace & CAKE!!

Jen Noir




















4 comments :

  1. Happy birthday to your blog!! You keep going girl, I love your style! <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete

  2. tales-of-a-fashion-sketchbook.blogspot.gr

    congrats &happy blog-birthday:D
    keep up the good work





    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your blog! A year of consistent blogging is impressive!

    Bree
    x Don't miss out on my Amazon GC giveaway x
    http://quirkybrownlove.blogspot.com/2014/11/qbls-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style!! Happy birthday to your brand and blog!! Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments are truly appreciated =) x