Saturday 4 October 2014

Paradox




Hello,

Hope you are all fab (as usual!). I know I haven't been very 'present' for a brief duration; I've been super busy setting up the JEN NOIR store! For today's outfit post I really wanted to dress soft and sweet (floral’s with bright colours) but also hard and bold (structured biker jacket), hence the blog post title!! I have to be honest, Autumn/Fall is by far my favourite season as I cease any excuse to wear any of my (many) coats and  jackets! Oh and I dyed my hair cherry-red for a nice change, hope you like it!Thank you for passing by, enjoy the last bits of sunshine!

P.s The amazing Fola from Fola's Oasis recently released a blog feature on JEN NOIR! Please do check it out HERE! :)


| Jacket - Miss Selfridge [alternative] | Blouse - BooHoo [similar] |
| Skirt - ASOS [here] | Boots - Simmi Shoes [similar] |

Love & Peace
Jen Noir

12 comments :

  1. Great outfit! I love how you styled that pretty skirt and your hair is awesome :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous look, full of attitude and spunk and your hair is beautiful! What a sexy change for fall. :D

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the combination of the white skirt and the blouse!

    With love,

    http://salomesylvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the mention babe! mwuah!
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt, very beautiful
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful skirt. www.chicfromhair2toe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is next level <3 adore your style! xo

    -Laur

    www.adornlafemme.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this look is so fashion forward!! the white skirt gives this edgy look a fresh taste!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. that skirt is lovely on you! Really like the shape and how classy it is!

    kkathleenn,blogspot.com
    www.formemag.com
    @formemageditor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments are truly appreciated =) x